The Conditional Fields plugin is pretty powerful, so it is hard to make it completely dummy-proof. There are some things you need to be aware of if you use the plugin, to make sure everything will work as expected.
- Rule #1: All field names should be unique
- Rule #3: Your theme needs to call wp_footer()
- Does not work with a third party theme or plugin
- Groups are not updated automatically after a value changes
- Fields are not working correctly inside repeater
- Unexpected end of JSON input